The most iconic beauty secrets from Vogue’s celeb makeup tutorials
"Reach for the stars and learn from the celebs"
Did I mention Rihanna???
Do you live for makeup tutorials on YouTube? Yeah girl, me too. I love me a good tutorial to teach me a thing or two about makeup. What are my favorite tutorials to watch you ask? I reach for the stars and learn from the celebs ;) If you haven’t checked out Vogue’s channel yet, girl you have to. They’ve collaborated with some of the most iconic celebs to take us with them through their makeup routines. Ashley Graham, Kendall Jenner, Rihanna, Hailey Baldwin, Jorja Smith, Kylie Jenner, did I mention Rihanna??? If you haven’t watched these videos yet, I got you covered with the most iconic beauty secrets from the celebs themselves (yes, I binge watched all of them).
- Do not forget to moisturize the neck during your skincare routine!
- Start using eye cream as soon as you can to prevent wrinkles later on – she started when she was 15.
- Use a cream blush to keep your cheeks dewey.
- Highlight those collar bones to make them pop.
- Accentuate your beauty marks with a freckle pencil.
- If you want to avoid caking, try not to apply to too much foundation.
- Pluck or wax only the bottom hairs of your eyebrows for a natural but clean eyebrow look.
- For fuller lashes, apply mascara at the root of your lashes.
- Dab on lipstick instead of running it along your lips to enhance your own lip color.
- Experiment to find out what works for your face and what doesn’t.
- Do a triangle shaped contour under your chin for a longer looking neck.
- Warm up those under eyes with bronzer for more definition.
- The key to highlighter: don’t be afraid of it, it doesn’t only belong on the cheek bones.
- Apply highlighter in the corner of your eyes to make them pop.
- The best teacher is yourself – you have to practice on your own face.
- Apply glow drops before applying makeup for a subtle glow beneath your makeup.
- For better application, tap your concealer don’t rub it.
- Apply blush across your nose for a sun-kissed tan look.
- Use your bronzer as eyeshadow to create depth and warmth.
- Use SPF setting powder to protect your skin under the summer sun.
- Use bioderma to remove your eye makeup - it’s the most gentle solution for your eyes.
- Remove excess eye makeup with a Q-tip.
- Use a serum while you sleep for hydration in the morning.
- Apply castor oil to your eyelashes and eyebrows to encourage growth and thickening of the hairs.
- Drink that water!
- Avoid excess eye shadow falling on your foundation by applying eye shadow first, wiping off the excess, then applying foundation.
- Apply brown mascara on your bottom lashes for a more natural look.
- For more precision, use a smaller brush for highlighting.
- Apply setting spray before you apply makeup and after you’re done for a flawless finish.
- Fun fact: she can do her lip liner with her eyes closed.
READ MORE STORIES...
"OUR FAVORITE BEAUTY OIL OF THE YEAR"
- Composure magazine
STAY UP TO DATE WITH STORIES DELIVERED DIRECTly TO YOUR INBOX